[Asterisk-Users] Snom 360 and hints

Alessio Focardi afoc at interconnessioni.it
Thu Sep 1 02:45:00 MST 2005

Hello Paul,

Thursday, September 1, 2005, 4:38:42 AM, you wrote:

PH> I am setting up a snom 360, and the lights come on OK when the mapped
PH> user makes an outgoing call, but when the user takes an incoming call
PH> the light does not come on.

PH> I do not want to install the bristuff patch if possible.
PH> (although I can see that with the devstate command I can make the lights
PH> do whatever I want)

Same here, it think it depends on hint status: when you make a call
calling hint is set to 1, but called one stays 0.

Correct behaviour should be

put the hint of the caller to 1 (steady ligt) while calling

put the hint of the called to X (blinking light, cant remember which
state it is ) while phone is ringing, then to 1 if call is answered.

Unfortunately I dont know how to accomplish this ....

Regards!

--
Best regards,
 Alessio                            mailto:afoc at interconnessioni.it