[Asterisk-Users] X101P ringing too long !

Goran Dj. pisac at hotpop.com
Fri Sep 2 18:31:52 MST 2005

Pause between successive incoming rings on my phone line is 4 sec, so
when x101p do not receive next ring signal after 4.5 sec, call should be
consider as ended.

But, if caller hang-up, call is ended (Hungup 'Zap/1-1) exactly 8 sec
after last ring, and my voip phone continues to ringing
during that time (that's bad). I want to cut that time to 4.5 sec. How
to do that?

I tried to change in zapata.h some lines:
#define ZT_DEFAULT_RINGTIME 500
#define ZT_LOOPCODE_TIME 3000
#define ZT_RINGOFFTIME 2000
but with no effects. Call is still ended 8 sec after last ring.