[Asterisk-Users] random beeps in MeetMe

Ben Brown bdkb at verizon.net
Fri Sep 2 18:39:16 MST 2005

I have 3 users in a meetme conference. 2 of them are monitor only. I get
a random beep in the audio during the conference. There appears to be no
pattern. The 2 monitors are SIP softphones and the third is a POTS line
on an XP100 card. disconnecting either of the monitors does not resolve
the situation. This is currently a test box, so I would consider some
sort of hardware issue a possibility, but I just want to make certain
that there is not an asterisk issue here. Anyone have any thoughts on
where I should start to look?

Thanks

BEN