[Asterisk-Users] Web-voicemail doesn't play files nor display default pictures

Claudio Canseco claudio.canseco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:21:53 MST 2005

Hi,

I recently installed a web interface for webmail, from asterisk CVS-HEAD
from date 2005-08-10.
Looks like it is script (on pearl) that builds all the web interface.

The problem is that I can't play the wav files, and doesnt display the
default pictures (animlogo.gif, play.gif ).
The error:

> Hrm, can't seem to open /var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/x-lite/6678/Work/msg0000.wav

I found that if I rename my messages from message001.WAV to
message001.wavthen the files it is found and can be played or
donwload.
Does anyone have idea on how to fix this problem?, Any ideas would be
appreciated.

Thanks, regards
Claudio Canseco, ITE
Asterisk-User