[Asterisk-Users] Realtime IAX

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Fri Sep 2 11:04:01 MST 2005

Dana Olson wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I checked those settings, and they were commented out, so I
> uncommented them. I assumed you meant rtnoupdate=yes, so that's what I
> put, but that didn't work. I tried rtnoupdate=no, and that didn't work
> either.
>
> I do have a register statement in my iax.conf, and that works - I can
> get my inbound calls no problem.
>
> Dana

Actually, the current CVS Head usage is rtupdate=<yes|no>, it was
changed from rtnoupdate=<yes|no> not too long ago.  If you are using 1.2
I'm not sure which is correct.  I went through this battle of getting
this to work the beginning of this week, and the four settings I listed
in my last post made all the difference.

-Chris