[Asterisk-Users] FW: defunct email kill list

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Sep 2 07:00:17 MST 2005

Is there an email address that we can forward 'defunct' emails like the
one below to so that they can be taken off the mailing list. I
appreciate it means work for someone but this email is probably being
sent out to 400 'original' posters a day if that makes sense.

It could also be the email address that we forward "out of office"
emails to that could automatically suspend them for a period of time.

You could probably automate the service but wouldn't be hard to have a
person read the email, copy the address and paste it into a webpage.
Just a thought.

Cheers,
Dean