[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P problems

Alex Ongena Alex.Ongena at able.be
Fri Sep 2 05:47:13 MST 2005

> > This is a well-known issue with the current drivers, although nobody's really
> > stepped up to identify when exactly this started happenning (as the driver
> > code was changed) or why.
>
> Do I understand that this would not be a problem with an 'older' version
> of Asterisk ? If so, any idea to which version I need to revert ?

Who uses a Fax machine and/or Fax modem in Combination with TDM400P
without problem ?
What is the * version you are running ?

> > > 2) I'm trying 3 different Analog phones and having 3 different behaviors:
> > >     1 phone 'ringes' normally
> > >     1 phone 'ringes' a bit cripled (instead of ring-ring... ring-ring...,
> > >       it does  'ring-ri... ri.... ring... ri...)
> > >     1 phone does not ring at all when Asterisk says 'Ringing Zap/6'.
> > > However, when I do an 'off-hook' on this phone, I get a normal tone signal
> > > and I can dial and talk perfectly. DTMF is recognised too. It simply does
> > > not ring on incoming calls.
> >
> > Have you tried the 'boostringer=1' module option?  If you swap phones and
> > ports around (i.e. try phone #3 in phone #1's port) does the problem stay
> > with the phone or the port?
> I was not aware of this option, I'll try it.

boostringer=1 does _not_ solve it. I'am sure it was activated, since
there was a kernel message saying so.

alex

--
NEW: aXs GUARD hands-on Trainings v.7.0
more info at http://www.axsguard.com/indextraining.htm

aXs GUARD has completed security and anti-virus checks on this e-mail
(http://www.axsguard.com)