[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P problems

Martin marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Fri Sep 2 07:33:00 MST 2005

On Friday 02 September 2005 07:47, Alex Ongena wrote:
> > > This is a well-known issue with the current drivers, although nobody's
> > > really stepped up to identify when exactly this started happenning (as
> > > the driver code was changed) or why.
> >
> > Do I understand that this would not be a problem with an 'older' version
> > of Asterisk ? If so, any idea to which version I need to revert ?

Interesting.

I have just re-installed asterisk with the digium dev kit (Xp100 and TDM400P)
and have problems with TDM400P port #3.  I also see an issue with lack of
drive to the phones.  The more phones I add, the more ring issues.  I can
'fix'  the issue by switching phones.  The docs

 ( http://www.intervoice.com/_docs/.433/601016.PDF )

say it shouldn't surpass 5, but that is per line and shouldn't be an issue
with the TDM400P as it supplies up to 4 lines, each of up to 5 REN's if they
followed the rules.

Yes, the 4-pin power connector from the 400W PS is plugged in and there is
only one H/D and one DVD drive, no floppy.

Is this a driver issue, or a failure on the TDM400P ?

As it say's above  " This is a well-known issue with the current drivers", if
this is correct, what version is good ???  and how do you get it ?

Regards...Martin