[Asterisk-Users] Best costs effective solution...

housi mueller melicf2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 13:16:15 MST 2005

Need help I lost the overview. The situation is the following:

I am working in a small office with one Branche office, wich have right now a Telephone configuration like this.

Branch1

PSTN ----------Digital Panasonic SystemPBX------------ 20 Telephones

Branch2

PSTN ----------Analog Panasonic SystemPBX------------ 10 Telephones

Now they like to connect the second Branch office over VoIP.

Something like this:

Branch1

PSTN ----------Digital Panasonic SystemPBX------------ 20 Telephones

VoIP

Branch2

Analog Panasonic SystemPBX------------ 10 Telephones

Some phone calls arriving in Branch 1 should be redirected automatically to Branch 2 and all phone calls made from Branch 2 should going out over Branch 1.

Which would be the best costs effective solution. Which hardware Routers, Serves, etc. would you recommend.

Thank you in adwance

Housi Mueller

http://mail.yahoo.com