[Asterisk-Users] Best costs effective solution...

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Thu Sep 1 13:35:48 MST 2005

I was thinking about the same kind of solutions.

I came up with voip equipment from Micronet.

They have FXO and FXS boxes which can connect to PSTN or extension ports on
legacy PBXs and enable voip dialing thru dialing plans, so for example, PBX
1 can dial 7, then get a dial tone from the voip switch and connect by IP to
the voip switch connected to PBX 2 and transfer the call to a local
extension.

Also, they seem to be affordable.

Anybody had any experience with Micronet?

I will testing this solution in about 5 days so Ill post my findings.

  _____