[Asterisk-Users] Hardware dimensioning issues

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Thu Sep 1 19:27:47 MST 2005

What I did in the past is store the recordings on the local file
system and then a separate process will move the files to an NFS
mounted point. Then on the NFS machine or on another machine which
has access to the mounted point, I run soxmix in order to combine the
-in and -out files. Don't ask Asterisk to combine them for you
because that will affect your VoIP QoS.

- Waldo