[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 1001 Adapter with two lines using one RG11 jack

Zeeshan Zakaria zeeshan at acabling.com
Thu Sep 1 05:16:16 MST 2005

Hi,

I've Sipura 1001 phone adapter. In the settings it has separate Line 1
and Line 2 tabs, which apparently means it can control two separate
phone lines. I've Asterisk at Home server and want to setup two different
extensions for two phones, i.e. 201 and 202. After doing all this, I can
see in Info tab that both lines are registered but only one phone gets
the dials tone. Am I doing something wrong or this adapter doesn't
support this feature of two separate lines?

Thanks

Zeeshan A Zakaria