[Asterisk-Users] DTMF recognition unreliable or absent, ringing lost on 2nd half of "3-way" call.

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun Oct 30 22:00:07 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 21:43 -0700, Ryan wrote:
> >As I am starting a provider that gives free service I agree with this,
> >you do actually get what you pay for.  The only difference is that I am
> >doing outbound (right now anyway) and have about 30 countries.
> >http://www.trxtel.com/ - its in beta testing right now so the web page
> >may appear to be slow, it will all be moved before it goes live though.
> >

> Site seemed fast to me. So I know the story behind goIAX and why they
> offer free service, but why/how can you provide free service? I only
> ask out of curiosity (seems like an expensive venture). I thought about
> helping goIAX out and writing a simple invitation system but I've hardly
> had time.

Ancient secrets :)  I am actually trying to work with matthew (goiax
founder) to help in a way with this, as well as a few others in
different places.  Largely its donated goods/services/etc.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378