[Asterisk-Users] DTMF recognition unreliable or absent, ringing lost on 2nd half of "3-way" call.

Ryan asterisk-users at mandrake.us
Sun Oct 30 21:13:30 MST 2005

On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 04:03:34PM -0500, Dave Grey exclaimed:

>Hey, this is great.  I'm running * on a mac, though, so I can't apply
>it.  Ah well, my loss.
>
>The thing about the problems I am experiencing, though, is that they
>are not in connections from other * servers.  I am getting this on
>SIP connections from IPKall.  Is it still likely the same problem, or
>something else?
>
>lyd

I don't use IPKall but it is likely to be the same issue if your using
SIP to connect to them. I have the same issue with telasip.

If you contact IPKall and have them change you to IAX it may resolve the
issue.... I've never dealt with them so I don't know if its even
possible on their end.