[Asterisk-Users] DTMF recognition unreliable or absent, ringing lost on 2nd half of "3-way" call.

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun Oct 30 21:21:42 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 21:13 -0700, Ryan wrote:
> I don't use IPKall but it is likely to be the same issue if your using
> SIP to connect to them. I have the same issue with telasip.
>
> If you contact IPKall and have them change you to IAX it may resolve the
> issue.... I've never dealt with them so I don't know if its even
> possible on their end.

Odds are they wont, they only recently let you use direct from them to
you via SIP rather than going only through free world dialup.  They are
clear on  their page they are free and they dont give support for their
stuff (its free why should they, you want support pay for it with
someone else :)

As I am starting a provider that gives free service I agree with this,
you do actually get what you pay for.  The only difference is that I am
doing outbound (right now anyway) and have about 30 countries.
http://www.trxtel.com/ - its in beta testing right now so the web page
may appear to be slow, it will all be moved before it goes live though.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378