[Asterisk-Users] DTMF recognition unreliable or absent, ringing lost on 2nd half of "3-way" call.

Dave Grey lydanynom at mac.com
Sun Oct 30 14:03:34 MST 2005

On Oct 30, 2005, at 1:39 AM, Ryan wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 29, 2005 at 10:58:22PM -0600, Ryan exclaimed:
>
> <snip>
>
>> The problem is caused on the provider side, not in your asterisk. The
>> packets they are sending to your asterisk have the wrong sequence
>> numbers. I finished some code lastnight to *help* work-around this
>> issue, I just need to put the finishing touches on it and throw it
>> out
>> on my site.
>>

> I have finished a *quick* barely tested "hack" to help fix this
> issue. I
> have thrown together a quick html page at http://mandrake.us/fix_dtmf
> (its a vi special). Use this at your own risk! Its late so please
> ignore
> the crappy html page ;-).

Hey, this is great.  I'm running * on a mac, though, so I can't apply
it.  Ah well, my loss.

The thing about the problems I am experiencing, though, is that they
are not in connections from other * servers.  I am getting this on
SIP connections from IPKall.  Is it still likely the same problem, or
something else?

lyd