[Asterisk-Users] VoiceMailMain() in 1.2-beta

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun Oct 30 07:10:43 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 09:03 -0500, David Bandel wrote:
> Pointers to the correct FM to RTFM appreciated.  Need to incorporate
> the usual "press 3 to delete, 7 to save, 9 to skip to the next
> message" prompts.  (Odd no examples in the extension.conf.samples for
> this.)

Well www.asteriskdocs.org has the orielly asterisk book that was just
published.  If you wana read docs off that site or the orielly book
there is a good start.

www.voip-info.org is also another good resource to do some reading.  If
you
google: asterisk cmd voicemailmain
you will see a link as the first item or very near it to voip-info.org
that has the correct page there for you.

As for why its not working, have you tried using the CLI and seeing if
there are any messages displayed when you dial in?  My guess is that
there is either a permission problem or missing sounds or something, but
I dont have enough information to say.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378