[Asterisk-Users] VoiceMailMain() in 1.2-beta

David Bandel david.bandel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 07:03:01 MST 2005

Folks,

* newbie trying out 1.2-beta.  Want to make sure I haven't missed some
dialplan invocations (or perhaps waving of chicken feet, etc.).

calling voicemailmain() works for me to the point I get to hear the
message left by someone.  However, the * docs I've read don't seem to
say much, so I _ass-u-me_ it is complete (i.e., prompts to delete,
save, etc.).  However, that doesn't seem to be the case.  After
hearing the message, I'm disconnected (hangup()).

Pointers to the correct FM to RTFM appreciated.  Need to incorporate
the usual "press 3 to delete, 7 to save, 9 to skip to the next
message" prompts.  (Odd no examples in the extension.conf.samples for
this.)

What did I miss?

TIA,

David A. Bandel