[Asterisk-Users] Trouble with D-Link 2004S and E1 PRI

Denis Smirnov ds at seiros.ru
Sun Oct 30 06:07:24 MST 2005

I have asterisk installation, using CVS-HEAD.

When call from D-Link 2004S (SIP) to _some_ numbers (e.g. mobile
numbers), after answer on other side D-Link user continue hear progress
tones.

Callee can hear, what D-Link user say, and ifter he try to send DTMF
(press any key on mobile phone), D-Link user get 200 OK  SIP code.

I was thinking that it D-Link bug, because this problem reproduced only
with this hardware, but when I see session with ethereal, I see that 200
OK was sent to D-Link only after pressing keys on mobile.

I can try to debug this, if anyone say me what do, and where i must add
additional debug logging.