[Asterisk-Users] I give up - Help with TE410P

Bart Fisher asterisk at icpage.com
Sat Oct 29 17:26:24 MST 2005

Yep, it CentOS 4.0 (RH) - Kudzu - also seems to be the root of my problem.
I later rebooted and now back to some ports working again.

I'm using a "Loop-Back" plug to test with - no real T1 attached until I can
fix this.
Swapping card does not seem to follow issues.

Maybe I'll give support another :)

Bart