[Asterisk-Users] I give up - Help with TE410P

Jason Walker desktophero at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 17:09:31 MST 2005

My 2 cents:

If you are running kudzu on RH or FC, new and remove hardware should be
detected...in most cases. I assume other distros have something similar...?

If 2 of 8 T1s are not coming up - sounds like you may have a wiring issue.
Can you swap cables from a "bad" circuit to a "good" circuit? Are all of the
circuits the same configuration from the carrier?

As far as support, Digium's email support has ALWAYS been helpful to me -
from basic questions to systematic issues. They have always been helpful and
responsive.