[Asterisk-Users] I give up - Help with TE410P

Jason Walker desktophero at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 19:26:41 MST 2005

I understand the loopback scenario. Have you swapped the loops between
circuits? Are circuits on some of your T1s but loops on others? Can you swap
them to see if the green leds follow the cabling?

I have kudzu enabled and do not have any issues...although I do not put more
than one card in a server.

When you say some of the ports are working again, can you expand on that?

How about an IRQ issue? Too many for your server?