[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix Gateways

gorand at dvvti.com gorand at dvvti.com
Fri Oct 28 10:42:36 MST 2005

Was wondering if anyone has used any other gateways with Asterisk.

Such as AudioCodec or Mediatrix.

I would like to set Mediatrix Gateways at my remote sites with an Asterisk
Server at my head end and have the calls forwarded to the appropriate
gateways for terminations.

Questions I have is:

Do the Sip Phones at my remote Ends actually register with the gateways or
do they still register to my Asterisk Sip Server. Then the SIP Server will
route the calls to the appropriate gateway.

Do these gateways work with the Asterisk Servers.

Please let me know if anyone has ever dealt with this before.

Thanks.