[Asterisk-Users] Montreal Meet Asterisk Get-Together

Joshua Colp - Asterlink joshnet at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Oct 28 10:24:46 MST 2005

Hello Folks,

I thought I'd make a sorta announcement as I'll be in Montreal on a partial
vacation/partial hangout/partial meet and greet thing. I thought it might be
nice for all the people in the area, and perhaps those attending the Meet
Asterisk thing to get together for supper and talk. If anyone is interested,
respond to this post and we'll decide on a place/time/date etc. Meet the
minds behind the sillyness on IRC! Muahahaha. yeah

Joshua Colp