[Asterisk-Users] asterisk using tdm400p has echo

tmassey at obscorp.com tmassey at obscorp.com
Wed Oct 26 22:18:49 MST 2005

asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote on 10/26/2005 05:09:30 PM:

> On Oct 26, 2005, at 3:40 PM, Mark Quitoriano wrote:
>
> > Hi list, i'm having a problem with asterisk+pstn termination, i just
> > bought a TDM400p and connect my phone line(bellsouth) now when im
> > using the pstn through asterisk there's an echo, i don't know if this
> > is already have been resolved. If it does please point me to the
> > instruction how to resolve this.
>
> Try reading README.fxotune and using fxotune to see if it improves it.

If you do an fxotune and all of the coefficients are 0, does this mean
that fxotune is not making any changes?

I've got 6 lines that are coming from a channel bank into two TDM cards
and have significant echo, even with Asterisk HEAD and KB1.  I just ran
fxotune, and all 6 lines came back with all 0's in fxotune.conf...

Tim Massey