[Asterisk-Users] asterisk using tdm400p has echo

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Wed Oct 26 14:09:30 MST 2005

On Oct 26, 2005, at 3:40 PM, Mark Quitoriano wrote:

> Hi list, i'm having a problem with asterisk+pstn termination, i just
> bought a TDM400p and connect my phone line(bellsouth) now when im
> using the pstn through asterisk there's an echo, i don't know if this
> is already have been resolved. If it does please point me to the
> instruction how to resolve this.

Try reading README.fxotune and using fxotune to see if it improves it.
Also make sure that you're using the latest version of zaptel (with the
KB1 echo canceler).  If that still gives you echo, try using the patch
for bug 5520 and change your echo canceler to that to see if it
improves your echo.

Matthew Fredrickson