[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT : A2Billing - AreskiCC V3 newrelease

Senad Jordanovic senad at bicom.us
Wed Oct 26 15:33:59 MST 2005

asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:
> Areski,
>
> The featurelist in this version is Awsome. This will clearly and
> absolutely make all those Closed Source Billing systems and so called
> Soft Switches like Bicom's Switchware, obsolete.

Seshu,

We welcome competition of any kind. It just makes us improve and
aim higher. Good luck to A2Billing in its pursue although our billing
module is just not the same.

In regards to your "other" posts in the past you will hear from our legal
team soon.
We are just too busy currently implementing SWITCHware, but rest be assured
we will catch up with you.

Senad