[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT : A2Billing - AreskiCC V3 newrelease

Pbxware Switchware switchware at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 07:39:34 MST 2005

Senad,
 > We welcome competition of any kind. It just makes us improve and aim
higher.
 Ans: Before aiming higher, why dont you guys just deliver a working
software for your current clients, who paid the money and never got anything
in return.?
 > Good luck to A2Billing in its pursue although our billing module is just
not the same.
 Ans: Correct, your billing module just does not work. Is that what you
mean?

> In regards to your "other" posts in the past you will hear from our legal
> team soon. We are just too busy currently implementing SWITCHware,
> but rest be assured we will catch up with you.

Ans: My Advise to you and Steve Wingfield is not to imitate the Nigerian
scam and make threats of harm, both online and offline to your clients, from
foreign soil. We Americans knew how to deal with these threats.
 My advise to you is to desist from any such unproductive adventure and
focus on giving back something useful to the Asterisk community, from whom
you have taken so so so much thus far.