[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT : A2Billing - AreskiCC V3 new release

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Wed Oct 26 13:32:32 MST 2005

Areski,

The featurelist in this version is Awsome. This will clearly and
absolutely make all those Closed Source Billing systems and so called
Soft Switches like Bicom's Switchware, obsolete.

Kudos for your effort and contribution to the Asterisk users.

This probaly is one of the most important application for Asterisk
similar to AMP, which will help users create a business out of the
Asterisk Box.

Seshu Kanuri