[Asterisk-Users] PDA softphone....

Ben Higley pbx at itsngroup.com
Tue Oct 25 14:42:42 MST 2005

Hi.. I'm Ben..

The phone is connecting wirelessly to an asterisk system. I was asking
what others have experienced, or what tweaks need to be done to make the
audio path presentable.

The SJPhone has built in ulaw, alaw, and a sjphone gsm codec. I have tried
all three.

the network is 802.11b, and the signal strength is above 90% consistent,
and quality (as measured by the WLAN SDIO utility, is above 90% as well).

Ben..