[Asterisk-Users] PDA softphone....

Arnaud turbo2cv at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:07:11 MST 2005

64000 codec sounds like 64Kbps.

A 11Mbps WLAN will give roughly 3-4Mbps above the MAC layer so in theory it
shall be perfectly fine. In practice you could suffer from RF interferers or
ioverloaded WLAN.

I would try and run some pings from the PDA to the * and check the quality
of the wireless link. Ping will show delay and packet loss.

- Arnaud