[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & SER for dummies ?

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 10:17:10 MST 2005

Hi

Have you got SER up and running
If so then get asterisk up and running
Then make sure ser can route to asterisk , search in google for routing
to voicemail from ser, lots of people do that

Now the call will be in asterisk, you will need to allow ser to pass
calls, and vice versa ser needs to be told that asterisk is friendly.

This is of course not the best user guide, but there isnt really one I
have seen. Get the first two points up and running, post again...

Iqbal