[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & SER for dummies ?

Are london3 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 07:09:21 MST 2005

Good Question.

We have tested it with any combination we can think about and it is working
safely. There is no way (we know about) that you can pass toll free calls.
:-)

Basically SER is configured to only accept clients that have the same
callerid as account numbers so SER refuse to pass the call if you try to be
smart. Asterisk only passes the call if you have a valid account and the
request is handed over from the SER server. Asterisk determine the max
length of the call based on the Users Account balance in AstBill.

Are Casilla --
http://astartelecom.com - Independent VOIP Telecoms Broker. Asterisk and
Drupal Consultants
http://astbill.com - Billing, Routing and Management software for Asterisk