[Asterisk-Users] Re: Siemens HI-path to ASTERISK

Pablo Allietti pablo at lacnic.net
Tue Oct 25 09:51:12 MST 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 12:31:41PM -0200, huelbe_garcia at fastimap.com wrote:
> Hi Pablo!

ok. i do all the changes but now i have this error

    -- Channel 0/1, span 1 got hangup
Oct 25 11:46:40 WARNING[3639]: app_dial.c:416 wait_for_answer: Unable to
forward voice
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'
  == No one is available to answer at this time
    -- Executing Playback("SIP/205-0014", "invalid") in new stack
    -- Playing 'invalid' (language 'en')
  == Spawn extension (from-internal, 9122, 2) exited non-zero on
'SIP/205-0014'

maybe is a extensions.conf ?? can you paste your extensions.conf here
please?