[Asterisk-Users] goiax.com

Ryan asterisk-users at mandrake.us
Sun Oct 23 10:48:10 MST 2005

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 09:14:31PM -0500, Kevin Scott exclaimed:

>As a spin off of that, 10 or so numbers you can call anytime, and then 10
>more numbers after that in 24 hours for the random occurrences of 'ordering
>pizza'.
>

>But you're right, there are really normally only 10 people I ever try and
>call, the problem is, they have 3 phone numbers each.  But the 10 standard
>and 10 random, I would be content with that.
>

>Kevin

I like this approach as well. People could still register multiple
accounts, but each account would not be able to make more than 20
different calls per day. I'm also a fan of whitelisting the mailing list
users ;-). It probably wouldn't hurt to put a max per-day cap as well
(no more than 60 calls in a day).

-Ryan