[Asterisk-Users] goiax.com

Kevin Scott kevinds at cashette.com
Tue Oct 18 19:14:31 MST 2005

As a spin off of that, 10 or so numbers you can call anytime, and then 10
more numbers after that in 24 hours for the random occurrences of 'ordering
pizza'.

But you're right, there are really normally only 10 people I ever try and
call, the problem is, they have 3 phone numbers each.  But the 10 standard
and 10 random, I would be content with that.

Kevin

  _____