[Asterisk-Users] ACD calls to busy agents

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Mon Oct 17 01:30:24 MST 2005

Hello,
are you using Asteriks agents or dialing straight to extensions? because
if you are using agents for incoming calls and then you dial "straight"
out of Asterisk, Asterisk will not know that the agent is busy. One
possible workaround would be to make a call to the agent using a .call
file, so that the agent is busy and the queue system recognizes it.
(It's just an idea, I have never tried this)
Thanks
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics