[Asterisk-Users] ACD calls to busy agents

J Thomas jthomas at cequip.com
Mon Oct 17 05:01:27 MST 2005

Using Asterisk agents.

Not recognizing that an agent has made an outgoing call IS THE PROBLEM.
Only workaround I see is to take the agent out of queue on all outgoing
(and direct dialed incoming) calls and put him back in the queue at the
completion of the call. That seems too kloodgy.

Hence the proper behavior has to come through feature request only.

-- jt