[Asterisk-Users] Call to all Astricon attendee's!!!!

Brian C. Fertig brian at planet-telecom.com
Sun Oct 16 13:30:55 MST 2005

If you were at Astricon 2004, Astricon Madrid, Astricon 2005 or ANY other astricon event and you have pictures we would love to have them.  Please drop us a email and we will make arrangements to get your pictures from you.

We are located at: http://astri2005.netdr.biz

Brian Fertig

This email was scanned by:  Mcafee GroupShield
---------------- CONFIDENTIAL DISCLAMER ----------------
All information provided in this email is considered confidential
and proprietary of Planet Telecom, Inc. and Telecenter Inc.
Use of this information by anyone other than the recipient or
sender will be considered in breach of agreement.