[Asterisk-Users] ACD calls to busy agents

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Sat Oct 15 20:45:24 MST 2005

I don't know how to make this happen, and I don't even think it is
really possible given the current Queue app, but this would be a very
nice feature to have. The queue shouldn't pass a call to an agent if
they are already on a call from the queue, but an incoming call from
another internal extension, or even a DID ought to be able to get
through.

Consider this a feature request?

Tom