[Asterisk-Users] Busy not jumping n + 101 anymore

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Oct 14 13:40:41 MST 2005

Jeremy Gault wrote:

> We've had the same problem here ever since we upgraded to CVS-HEAD.
> When someone placed a call to a number that was busy, they would just
> receive the "call cannot be completed" recording we have setup at n+1.
>
> Someone please correct me if I am wrong.  *dons asbestos armor, just
> in case*

 From the extensions.conf:

; If priorityjumping is set to 'yes', then applications that support
; 'jumping' to a different priority based on the result of their operations
; will do so (this is backwards compatible behavior with pre-1.2 releases
; of Asterisk). Individual applications can also be requested to do this
; by passing a 'j' option in their arguments.
;
priorityjumping=no

--

Ben Franklin quote:

"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."