[Asterisk-Users] Polycom: Button Remapping, HELP!

Matthew T. O'Connor matthew at zeut.net
Wed Oct 12 11:00:06 MST 2005

Ok, that would be helpful for me with some other problems, however I
don't see "<keys" anywhere in my sip.conf or my phoneXX.conf files.  I'm
using the 1.5.2 Sip firmware the the conf files that came with that, so
I don't have an ipmid.cfg file.  Is this something I can just add to my
sip.conf?

Anyone out there any suggestions on how to do the speed dial "in-call"?

Thanks,

Matt