[Asterisk-Users] Multiple IAX listeners?

Leigh Fereday leigh at mustique.vc
Wed Oct 12 04:39:34 MST 2005

We're using Asterisk with IAX soft phones to provide communication back to
our central office when our people travel.

We have configured our firewall to allow UDP 4569 forwarded to Asterisk, and
have tested this, works no problem.

My question is, will this support more than 1 simultaneous connection from
the same outside IP address, or will only one soft phone function?

or, put another way:

Can multiple soft phones (running on separate computers) be used
simultaneously from the same outside IP address?

TIA

Leigh