[Asterisk-Users] Multitenant Call Center Setup

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Mon Oct 10 09:22:29 MST 2005

BJ,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Both my clients work by using the AgentCallBackLogin so that * can
send queued calls to them regardless of which SIP phone they're
sitting on (sorry I didn't include this in my original email)

You mean to say that if I use AddQueueMember, I could do the same and
still be able to have two agents 1001?

Thanks,
Waldo