[Asterisk-Users] Multitenant Call Center Setup

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 08:38:22 MST 2005

 There isn't a way to do it in agents.conf.
  That being said though, there are folks that have forgone agents.conf and
have used the AddQueueMember and RemoveQueueMember commands via both the
dial plan and manager interfaces to work their own agents approach that
certainly could be designed to support a multi-tenant environment.