[Asterisk-Users] Multitenant Call Center Setup

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Mon Oct 10 07:32:58 MST 2005

Hi list (again),

I have another question which I have not been able to resolve from
neither the wiki nor Google.

I've been able to configure a multi-tenant setup of asterisk for 2
small call centers with no problem, by simply playing with contexts
(which I guess is how everyone else is doing it).

The problem I have is that I've only been able to configure one
global agents.conf file. This restricts my setup in a way that I
cannot have two agents 1001, for example if my clients wanted to. Is
there a way to overcome this?

Thanks,
Waldo