[Asterisk-Users] Latency on bridged PRI calls

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Thu Oct 6 21:02:06 MST 2005

Upon closer inspection, I don't think my system ever tries to establish a zaptel
native bridge. Is there somewhere where this function is enabled/disabled?

Rod Bacon
Empowered Communications
Ground Floor, 102 York St. South Melbourne
Victoria, Australia. 3205
Phone: +613 99401600    Fax: +613 99401650
FWD: 512237                   ICQ: 5662270