[Asterisk-Users] Latency on bridged PRI calls

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Oct 7 07:13:17 MST 2005

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 02:02:06PM +1000, Rod Bacon wrote:
> Upon closer inspection, I don't think my system ever tries to establish a
> zaptel native bridge. Is there somewhere where this function is
> enabled/disabled?

Yeah, if you have echocancelwhenbridged or any other options that would
make is so you can't do a native bridge (DTMF sensing function as well IIRC
like the Dial() options Tt and the like).  I can't remember if it still passes
DTMFs back up in a native bridge, so I'd try it without all that stuff enabled.

If you continue to have problems, I'd call Digium support about it.  This is
a new product, and we're anxious to work with our customers to fix any issues
that they might have with it.  We appreciate your support to us and the
Asterisk project by choosing our cards and would like to see any problems with
this new board get fixed. Thanks :-)

--
Matthew Fredrickson