[Asterisk-Users] How can I log call forwards?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 11:44:47 MST 2005

Hi.   I'm trying to figure an issue out here... if a sip phone has
'forwarding' on, when the asterisk box goes to call the sip phone the
sip phone says 'HEY!  I MOVED!' and directs the call elsewhere.   Well
now the call goes out ZAP/SIP/IAX trunk but it doesn't log as going to
or from that user.... is there some way I can correct this?  The
account code field just gets totally blanked (assumably because the
call is not coming FROM the sip phone), and the dial-from number is
also not the user's number, so I have no way to track forwarded calls
through my phone system... any thoughts on this?