[Asterisk-Users] Vodavi PRI issues?

Mike Safford msafford at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:21:04 MST 2005

 We've got an Asterisk 1.0.9 machine with a Sangoma T1 card installed being
used to accept incoming calls on a SIP trunk and hand them off to a Vodavi
XTS-IP PBX via a PRI running on the Sangoma card.
Outbound calls simply run the process in reverse - the call comes in on the
PRI from the Vodavi, and is sent out via the SIP trunk.

The problem is that we're getting reports of dropped calls both inbound and
outbound. When debugging, we don't see anything out of the ordinary in the
logs or in the signals on the PRI. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any
issues with interoperability between the Vodavi XTS-IP and Asterisk.

Thanks!

Mike Safford